Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am the Polish Falcon

What do i know about Blogs???
Anyway I'm half Polish and I am a bird enthusiast.

There are many issues we can get going here. I looked at Brian's email and all his points are valid and pertinent. I spent 5 hours getting a grant applicationin to the William Penn Foundation for $2000 to cover Wiz's seminar at Philadelphia next May. Please pray for this, or cross your fingers, kock onwood etc, whatever works for you. I also would like everyone to think about the possibility of having some of the fantastic autographs I've collected from Philadelphia personalities for next May's meeting. How about getting these on the Society website and getting bids from members who won't be able to attend the meeting??
Off to Africa in 36 hours, see you in november.
Bart

No comments: